Monday, August 1, 2011

A New Month, A New Blog

My last post on Summer of Salads mentioned that I was trying to figure out what to do next. And this is what I've come up with, Created for Order.  Back in January I started reading through the Bible.  As I read, starting with Genesis, I kept coming back to one central theme: ORDER.  If you read through the account of creation you see a definite order to this world.  I believe God created us for order, but so many times life becomes more chaotic than not.  So, this is my journey to create order and simplicity in the midst of the chaos that comes with being a working mom and having a family.  I will blog about anything from our weekly menu plan to organizing our laundry room to saving money at CVS.  So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment