Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Messy Bathroom!


Yesterday I decided to tackle the master bathroom.  It's where I get ready and where the kids take their baths.  And if the door is ever left open, it's where AM decides to play.  You'll see a picture of what I mean by that in just a minute!  Here it is in all of its messiness.

The counter top- you can see my basket is overflowing!

And under the cabinets- definitely needs help!
AM decided to pull tp off the roll and the empty rolls you see will actually be going to my classroom once school starts!
 That's what the bathroom looked like when I started.  I got out a trash bag and started throwing stuff away.  I had a good bit of stuff to throw away under the cabinets.  It had been awhile since they had been cleaned out! Here's what my lovely bathroom looks like now.

Here all I needed to do was get a bigger basket.  Now everything that was on the counter fits in the basket!


Now there's room for all my stockpile finds I get at CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment