Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meal Plan- Sept. 26


So, I'm back with a meal plan.  Sometime I need to get the blog caught up on how this life of trying to get organized is going.  The first two weeks of school have been crazy, so there's been no time for anything.  The house has taken a backseat, but I have been able to get lunches made the night before and I'm doing really good with "Maximizing my Mornings".  I've been up at 5am everyday since school started.  I am starting to love these quiet mornings. Soccer has started for my 3yo, so I guess I'm officially a soccer mom (even though I haven't been to a practice or a game yet).  I had a great time the last two days at the dotMom conference.  It was a time of refreshing and being in the company of only grown-ups! On to the meal plan.  Here's what we're eating this week.

Monday- Salmon with Lime Butter (in the crockpot!)
Tuesday- Spaghetti
Wednesday- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs at church
Thursday- Chicken Stew with Rosemary and Lemon (I don't remember where I got the recipe from, but if I do remember I'll post the link)
Friday- Dinner out or leftovers
Saturday- I'll be gone for a girls night out, so it'll probably be frozen pizza for everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment