Sunday, September 4, 2011

Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup and Menu Plan- Sept. 4


There are so many recipes that call for cream soups, that I tried to make my own. To start with, I just don't like any kind of soup out of a can. And the cream soups are just so thick and gross looking. I found this recipe for homemade cream of mushroom soup at A Year of Slow Cooking. We'll see how it does in my recipes.

This week I am crock pot cooking most of the week.

Sunday- leftovers from the previous week

Monday- Logan's Roadhouse

Tuesday- Cod with onion and tomatoes (cooked in foil in the crock pot.) This will be a new recipe, so I'll let you know how it turns out.

Wednesday- Wednesday night dinner at church

Thursday- Creamy Italian Chicken

Friday- Mexican at our favorite restaurant.

Saturday- Leftovers

I made black bean soup in the crock pot overnight, so that will be lunch this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment