Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bedroom Completed!

It took me longer than a day, but I finally finished organizing my son's room.  Here's what it looks like now:

Much, much better! I cleaned out and threw things away and took half of his dress up clothes to my classroom.  The shelf with the different colored bins was given to me by a friend. Yay for free stuff! I also picked some shelving at a thrift store:






The shelves were a great deal. The three little ones were .99 a piece and the brown shelf was $7.99 with 30% off! Can't beat that.  I also got a shoe organizer to organize little odds and ends and I got a couple of drawstring laundry bags to store dress up clothes, sports equipment and all the toy weapons my son has.




It's done! My son is out of town until Sunday, so I know it will stay clean and organized until then. Oh, I forgot one thing.  I don't have a picture, but I put the books from the book shelf into storage bins and put the bins on the book shelf.  I loathe the book shelf, so we'll see if this helps with mess.  My next project is my daughter's room:

No comments:

Post a Comment